A strong, inspiring, and authentic leader who helps companies create well-oiled and credible marketing and sales teams to develop a collaborative approach and processes to take products to the market and position them for extraordinary adoption and growth..
With a deep knowledge of the product marketing space, the ability to identify, develop, and nurture a company’s true customer, and team-building strength, I can easily identify problem areas that are preventing a company from reaching its true potential.
My career has involved replacing these roadblocks with high-functioning and cross department product roadmaps, restructuring teams and relationships between them to increase collaboration, creating a level of momentum to help teams cross the chasm from good to great, building relationships of trust with customers and the marketplace to achieve the best results, and positioning the company as a leader in its space. Organizations are able to reach their maximum potential. Efficiency improves, marketing presents a cohesive whole, and sales achieve an upward trajectory that positions the company and the team for long-term success.
I help companies raise the bar for their marketing and sales organizations to achieve the results they want.
As the head of marketing and growth of RedLink, Inc., a Silicon Valley startup, I’ve turned sales, product marketing, and development teams spread across the globe, across and different tech solutions and industries into a dynamic team that functions cohesively to deliver to the customer. The customer sees a high-functioning team, focused on a single objective, allowing them to gain confidence that the company will deliver impeccable customer service.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Brand creation and re-branding for strategic market perception
- In-depth market and customer research to ensure the right customer is being reached.
- Identifying opportunities to drive engagement and growth.
- Development of go-to-market strategies for new products and effective processes to build them.
- Understanding the value of the offering to the customer in order to develop accurate pricing strategies.
- Strategic partnership development, including strong collaboration between teams.
- Organizational development to support sales and marketing goals effectively.
- Visibility development (speaking at conferences, demonstrations for partners and customers, social media, and email list development).
- Collateral development to create effective and targeted pieces for the sales team.
- Public relations that deliver the right message at the right time.
- Sales team training to ensure they have the information they need and the resources to obtain support.
- Sales pipeline development so prospect and customer needs are met appropriately.
- Management of customer expectations so they have the highest, but most realistic idea of what they can expect.
- Workflow improvement to ensure a smooth transition from development to product marketing to sales to success.
- Team building to increase information flow and sharing of resources.
- A decade of experience across industries (publishing, media, telecom) and across functions (product marketing, publisher development and business strategy) effectively creating teams, processes, and improving sales. Created marketing team from ground up at RedLink, Inc. This included identifying and developing relationships with customers looking for a premiere product, developing strong collaboration across sales, product marketing, and development teams in Jordon, India, and the US, and rebranding the company to reflect its true status.
- Focused on leading user acquisition and revenue growth for mobile initiatives at Capcom, Fierce Wombat Games, and Tapjoy, identifying key customers with both inside and outside sales, and leveraging that knowledge to hit corporate financial goals.
- Served in key technical roles focussing on new feature implementation for leading wireless communication projects at AT&T, Bell Labs, and Alcatel Telecom, developing in-depth technical and product management experience.
- Entrepreneurial experience founding two initiatives–Invincibelle, and Active Garage.
- Author of DiversityTweet: Embracing Growing Diversity in our world and PINK and Grow RICH: 11 UNREASONABLE Rules of success.
- Winner of 2010 IWE Entrepreneurial Achievement Award. Part of Personality Project by Rohit Bhargava.
- Dedicated to raising the bar for companies and individuals to achieve the growth and revenue they wish to achieve.
Entrepreneurial experience founding two initiatives–Invincibelle, and Active Garage.
Author of DiversityTweet: Embracing Growing Diversity in our world and PINK and Grow RICH: 11 UNREASONABLE Rules of success.
Dedicated to raising the bar for companies and individuals to achieve the growth and revenue they wish to achieve.